Have you ever read a joke which made you roll around on the floor laughing so much you almost puked? Of course, like any good friend you instantly want to share the joke with your friends... But wait, you lost it. No need to worry, this blog is dedicated to Email humour. I have several twisted friends who send me jokes daily. The good ones will be posted here. Feel free to add your own in the comments section

Friday

The Origin of the Male Earring

At work one day a man notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.
He knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow and is curious about his sudden change in 'fashion sense.'

He walks up to his friend and says, 'I didn't know you were into earrings.'

'Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring,' he replies sheepishly.

The man falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity gets the better of him and he asks his friend, 'So, how long have you been wearing one?';

'Ever since my wife found it in my truck.'

(I always wondered how this trend got started)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTBW-2008